All purchases will be posted using Royal Mail's 2nd class signed for delivery service. We charge a flat rate for postage of £2 per order. We aim to post purchases within 1-2 working days. We will endeavor to let our customers know if posting times may be longer due to holidays or emergencies via the website and social media. We aim to use eco-friendly recycled and recyclable packaging wherever possible.
For up to date news about Little Green Narwhal, please like and follow us on Facebook!
Please read my T&C’s carefully before purchasing, by purchasing with Little Green Narwhal you’re agreeing to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. These terms and conditions abide by The Consumer Contract Regulations. You’re welcome to print or store these terms for your own records.
Little Green Narwhal owns the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited. You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else. While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Little Green Narwhal website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions. Occasionally this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Wherever the term “Working Days or Hours” is featured, this excludes bank holidays, weekends and public holidays such as Christmas. Any holiday times will be clearly displayed on the homepage. When you place an order with Little Green Narwhal you will be sent an order confirmation detailing your order, this is giving you opportunity to correct any possible errors (such as incorrect size or colour). Should you have any complaints, please send them to the contact information detailed at the bottom of this document. These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. They do not affect your statutory rights
Prices are subject to change but are correct at time of posting. Any glitches, errors or typos are not required to be honoured. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by e-mail. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether. Any special offers will have a clear displayed end date.
PayPal is our main payment method – you can pay with your PayPal account, or by card through that system. To pay by card, you don’t need to have an account with PayPal to purchase. Bumble Bees (our sister company) also accepts direct checkout on Etsy.
Please ensure the address stated on your PayPal account is the address you’d like your order delivered to as we cannot accept responsibility if we are given the wrong address.
All product prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling.
Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Little Green Narwhal. Little Green Narwhal must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed.
You will be advised on an estimated dispatch date upon placing your order, please allow up to 7 days for your order to be shipped for stock items. Please allow up to 4 weeks for custom items.
Postage for all orders is charged at £2 per order. Items will be posted via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. A postal method upgrade is available at a surcharge if we are contacted in advance of the purchase.
It is Royal Mail’s policy to sometimes leave packages with a neighbour should you be out when delivery is attempted, they may also leave it in a safe place or return to the sorting office. There will be a red card left in these cases.
Should your order not arrive, please contact Little Green Narwhal, a full refund or a replacement will be offered once 15 days has elapsed. This is due to Royal Mail policy on items classed as lost.
We ensure all items that are posted to our customers are of the highest standard but if there is ever a need to return an item we do accept returns for a full refund.
Under The Consumer Contract Regulations, your right to cancel begins from the moment you place your order, up to 14 working days after receiving your order. Your right to cancel is unconditional.
If you wish to return an item, please notify us in writing (email is fine). We will then process your return.
We would be grateful if you would return your items via recorded or tracked post, this is for your peace of mind, and ours. This is not a requirement of law, this is a courtesy request.
Due to the sensitive nature of some of our items, returns are only accepted for items in an unused and unwashed condition.
Please note there will be no refunds on sale items unless faulty.
Items marked as being reduced for having a defect, damage or any other reason will be exempt from the returns policy.
Returning Custom Items:
Custom made items are exempt from The Consumer Contract Regulations – the only exception being is if they’re faulty. In this case, please refer to the returns section of this document.
Little Green Narwhal
Address: 27, Copse Hill, Leybourne, Kent. ME19 5QR
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone Number: 07881862007
Last edited May 2018
Your right to privacy is important to us and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information you provide us with. We have strict policies and processes in place to ensure your information remains safe.
Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding or communicating with us by telephone, or email. This includes information you provide when you: use our site; subscribe to receive newsletters and marketing (via email) about Little Green Narwhal(including details about our products, activities and events, details of discounts, voucher codes and offers and campaigns, competitions and other opportunities from us); search for products on our site; place an order for products on our site or submit reviews of our products or services on our site; enter a competition, promotion or survey; and/or when you contact us to report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your title, first and last names, address, country of residence, e-mail address and contact telephone number, date of birth, an address or addresses where you ask us to deliver products you order from us, personal messages you wish to send to recipients of products that you have ordered from us via our site, reviews you submit to our site in relation to products you have purchased from us and/or details relating to why you are corresponding/contacting us. Depending on whether or not you decide to purchase products from us, you may also give us financial and credit card information.
- With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type (e.g. Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and information about the type of device you are using to visit our site (e.g. mobile device, desktop/laptop pc or tablet);
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products, pages and items you viewed, searched for or purchased; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
- We work closely with third parties (including, for example, postal service providers, business partners, technical and payment services providers, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) to ensure that our site and the information and/or services we provide to you work effectively and we may receive information about you from them. This will include information that we receive from:
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Purchasing products from us via our site. If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site:
- We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to fulfil delivery of your order (see above “information we receive from other sources”). Depending on which delivery method you choose when you order products from us, Royal Mail, Parcel Force (or their postal partners in other countries outside the UK) will collect information about the delivery of products to you (i.e. the address that the products were delivered to, the date and time the products were delivered to that address, compliance with special delivery instructions you included in your order and who (if anyone) signed for the delivery of the products at the delivery address); and/or
- Paying for products purchased via our site. If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site, payment for those products is made via either your PayPal account or by credit/debit card transaction processed via PayPal. PayPal is a secure online payment gateway operated by PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Click here to read more about PayPal’s use and processing of your data: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
- Subscribing to email newsletters and email marketing. If you choose to sign up to our newsletter to keep you up to date on Little Green Narwhal news, or permit selected third parties to keep you up to date (see “Who we share your information with” below), via email with the latest news and information about Little Green Narwhal, including the products and services that we offer and events we are running, details of product discounts and other products available from our online store that may be of interest to you, details of voucher codes and offers, campaigns, competitions, surveys and other opportunities, then MailChimp will gather information to measure and understand and to permit us to measure and understand the effectiveness of the email communications sent to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information as follows:
- to permit you to purchase products via our site and (for such purpose) to enter into contracts with us for the purchase of those products;
- If you choose to sign up to the newsletter then we will collect your [email address, first name, and last name] in a newsletter database (collated using a third party database aggregator, namely MailChimp or any replacement third party database aggregator we use in the future). MailChimp will have access to and will store and process this information, but will only do so on our instructions, so that we (using their services) may contact you as described in the following bullet point. The function of the database aggregator is to help us conduct our newsletters, information and marketing campaigns and sending them to you via email. Using a database aggregator also allows us to track the reception and take up of that newsletter and/or information / marketing campaign by those that subscribe to receive them. If you no longer wish to receive the email newsletters, click the unsubscribe located at the bottom of each newsletter.
- if you start the order process via our site, but do not complete it, we may contact you via the email address you submit during the order process to inform you that you have not completed submission of your order and to provide you with a website URL via which you can complete you order, should you wish to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our site, changes to the products and/or services offered via our site and/or changes to the terms and conditions and/or policies shown on our site; and/or
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Other information we collect about you when you contact us and automatically. We will use this information:
- for the purposes of carrying out your requests (for example, to address matters relating to our site and/or the services provided via our site) which you make known to us in electronic communications, written correspondence and/or during telephone calls you make to our customer service number and for the purposes of keeping records of the aforementioned electronic communications, written correspondence and/or telephone calls;
- to carry out analysis (i.e. on a non-anonymous basis) of our customers’ behaviour so that we can understand the effectiveness of the services provided via our website and the effectiveness of our advertising and promotional activities. We will use this analysis to help us optimise our website and our advertising and promotional activities for the future;
- to administer our site and for internal operations. Such internal operations will involve troubleshooting of technical issues that arise in relation to our site; testing of our site following resolution of such technical issues; analysis of statistics arising from the information collected about you (for example, using information gathered by cookies on our site to ascertain whether presenting information in different ways on our site affects the way users of our site navigate its pages) and will only involve the use and/or processing of information in an anonymous form to measure and understand the effectiveness of the services provided via our site (for example, we may collate and analyse aggregate information about the number of people who access our site and go on to purchase products via our site);
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about products or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. For information on how we will use information we receive from other sources, please see the explanation above at “Information third parties may collect from you”.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may share your information with selected third parties:
- Our third party delivery/courier service providers from time to time (currently we use Royal Mail and Parcel Force). When you submit an order for products via our site, we will share with the third party delivery/courier service provider your name; the delivery address specified by your when you ordered products from us; the type of delivery you chose when you ordered products from us (e.g. express delivery); and any specific delivery instructions you gave to us when you ordered products from us. This is so that the delivery/courier service provider can deliver your order for products to the delivery address you specified when you submitted your order to us;
- MailChimp, our database aggregator. Where (and only where) you have expressly indicated (e.g. by ticking and signing up via a newsletter subscribe link) that you wish to be sent email newsletters, email marketing materials and other information via email, we will share with MailChimp your [email address, first name, last name, telephone number and home address] to create a database of individuals who have subscribed for these services. We will use this database as we have described above (see “How we use your information”);
- Purchasing products from us via our site. If you use our site to purchase products from us via the online shop on our site:
- we use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to fulfil delivery of your order (see above “information we receive from other sources”). Depending on which delivery method you choose when you order products from us, we will provide Royal Mail or Parcel Force with information about you (i.e. your name; the delivery address specified by your when you ordered products from us; the type of delivery you chose when you ordered products from us (e.g. express delivery); and any specific delivery instructions you gave to us when you ordered products from us) in order to deliver your order;
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Little Green Narwhal or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers and website users will be one of the transferred assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- If any third party claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their legal rights, including (but not limited to) their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy, we may disclose your identity to that third party and/or to professional advisors instructed by them in relation to those claims; and/or
- In order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Sale or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Little Green Narwhal, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Where Little Green Narwhal is using your personal information based on your express consent to this, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent please contact us at [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please visit the Information Commissioners Office for further information about the GDPR.
By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to Little Green Narwhal using cookies for the purposes described below:
Please note: to make full use of the Little Green Narwhal website and to benefit from a selection of personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies.
- The data we collect through these cookies is solely for the purpose of improving our website and your browsing experience – it is never used to identify you and we would never share or sell on this data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit.
Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that produced it. This helps to ease your navigation by automatically logging you in and remembering things like your preferences and what’s in your shopping basket.
The information stored within any given cookie can only be accessed by the website that created it and cookies are limited to communicating only the information that you have disclosed to the site.
Types of cookie:
Session (or Transient) Cookies
Session cookies are stored in your computer's memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. They allow you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly. Persistent (or Permanent) Cookies
Persistent cookies are stored in your computer memory and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to keep your preferences for the website, so they will be remembered for next time you visit the website. They are also used to collect information about the numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and analyse shopping behaviour on the website. This information is used to find out how well the website works and where it can be improved.
Flash Cookies (or Locally Shared Objects)
You probably have Adobe Flash installed on your computer. Websites that contain Flash can also store small files on your computer that are used in the same way as cookies.
Flash cookies can also back up the data that is stored in other cookies. When you delete cookies, your Flash cookies are not affected. So a website may still recognise you if it backed up the deleted cookie information on a Flash cookie.
Sharing with social networks
If you use the badges that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like Twitter and Facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here: